Child of God, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, quilter, basket lover, amateur photographer, flower and vegetable gardener …….. some a little of who I am, some a lot of who I am, and all a part of me. When I started quilting several years ago, it sparked a passion in my creative side that I never knew existed. I fell in love with it from the very start. I love everything about it, from choosing the fabrics and designing the quilt until the time I finish the last stitch of the binding and everything in between.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Let Freedom Ring!

Happy Independence Day!

 I hope you all get to spend time doing what you love with those you love as we celebrate 4th of July.

1 comment:

  1. Cute display, Rhonda.
    Just came in from the deck where we watched the fireworks in town, 5 miles away. They aren't as spectacular from that distance, but we don't have to fight the crowded parking lot and jammed roads to get home. : )
    Happy Independence Day!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!