Child of God, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, quilter, basket lover, amateur photographer, flower and vegetable gardener …….. some a little of who I am, some a lot of who I am, and all a part of me. When I started quilting several years ago, it sparked a passion in my creative side that I never knew existed. I fell in love with it from the very start. I love everything about it, from choosing the fabrics and designing the quilt until the time I finish the last stitch of the binding and everything in between.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

A day to count blessings

We sat around the table and talked about how fast the year has gone by.  It seems like yesterday that we were sitting around the Thanksgiving table.  We ate early, around 1 pm, and after the cleanup crashed in the living room to watch football.  I did get a few pictures with my brother and sister and my kids.  We have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow and the weekend! 
Here is a picture of me with my brother and sister.... I am the one with the silver hair. :)  And, here is a picture of me with my children ...

And another of my sister with my kids

I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful day of Thanksgiving with those you love.

1 comment:

  1. Fun to "see" you and yours, Rhonda. So good to be with family. I'm grateful that I have a family that enjoys being together!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!