Child of God, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, quilter, basket lover, amateur photographer, flower and vegetable gardener …….. some a little of who I am, some a lot of who I am, and all a part of me. When I started quilting several years ago, it sparked a passion in my creative side that I never knew existed. I fell in love with it from the very start. I love everything about it, from choosing the fabrics and designing the quilt until the time I finish the last stitch of the binding and everything in between.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh Cherry Oh!

Despite my goal to NOT purchase any more fabric until I have started using up my stash, I found this gorgeous fabric by Moda called Oh Cherry Oh and I fell in love with it.  It is just so summery and vintage looking and bright and cheerful ....!  I could think of so many more adjectives but will stop there.  I finished quilting this grocery bag dispenser but bought enough fabric for a window topper, a garter for a Longaberger basket that is sitting on top of my refrigerator, and a big placemat for a marble slab that is sitting on my island.  I really love this fabric, can you tell???



3 comments:

  1. It does invite a sunny feel! Very cute, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, Oh My!! Oh Cherry Oh is very, very Cheery! Be sure and post the other projects as you finish them!!! Love it!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!